Download a PDF copy
SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, ODBC, JDBC, SQLJ, NoSQL
Apache, IIS, Weblogic, Xcode, Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, Command Line
Unix, Linux, OS X, Windows
- Tasker’s Well Company
Information Technology Manager
May 2002 – Present
- Fielded sales calls from prospective clients.
- Met with prospective clients on-site, elicited their requirements, and apprised them of our services.
- Configured software solutions for accounting, inventory management, invoicing, and scheduling.
- Provided guidance and weekly instruction in basic computing tasks to the office staff.
- Designed a database driven application to facilitate storing and submitting forms to the NH Water Well Board.
- Created promotional materials and coordinated online and offline advertising campaigns.
- Designed and maintained the company website.
Consultant | Enron, Chase
May 2000 – August 2001
- Modeled and documented business processes for online commodities trading, as used in EnronOnline.
- Designed and developed an improved architecture and design for the second version of EnronOnline.
- Designed and implemented an instant messaging and email system and integrated it into EnronOnline.
- Trained Enron developers in J2EE Technologies, and to maintain and extend the EnronOnline codebase.
- Developed a unified build system for several projects, decreased compilation times by up to a factor of 20.
- Researched and documented Taglib libraries for use in an online banking application.
- Rochester Institute of Technology
Senior Software Engineer | Finance & Administration Systems & Technology
September 1999 – May 2000 | August 2001 – December 2001
- Led a team of 4 developers in the creation of web based applications using J2EE and Oracle technologies.
- Conceptualized and created a framework to facilitate the rapid creation and deployment of applications.
- Performed analysis on and enhancement of software process and development procedures.
- Conducted resource estimation and planning for current and future projects.
- Provided support, troubleshooting, and maintenance for dozens of software products.
- Radio Shack
May 1998 – September 1999
- Accessed customer needs and provided cost-effective solutions.
- Created strong business relationships with retail partners.
- Exceeded sales goals consistently, by engaging prospective customers with enthusiasm and energy.
May 2012 – Present
- Standalone Java application, cross-platform, open source, ~5000 active users.
- Provides character creation, management, and PDF export for the tabletop role-playing game Exalted.